You may have heard James Dyson’s story. It’s the story of a great idea, and the resistance that many great ideas meet. It’s about doggedness. Since those early days, when James assembled his first cyclone out of card and tape, we’ve grown; our machines can be found in over 40 countries, and our 350 engineers innovate every day. It’s our expert engineers and scientists who fuel our technology. But Dyson
is about more than what we make: it’s about making things work better; it’s about perseverance, creativity and perfectionism; in short, it’s about innovation. Which leads us to think that you could fit in nicely.
We’re not interested...
...in doing things the way they’ve always been done. If you’re setting out to change convention, you first need to let go of your preconceptions. From the very beginning, Dyson has set out to do things differently. For a start, we’ve never been a suit and tie company - but that’s not the point. It’s only by challenging accepted ways of doing things that new thinking is possible.
Bright sparks this way
When you’re challenged daily to rethink everything from the ground up, imagination is often more important than experience. If you’re bright and interesting, with a head full of ideas and the determination to see them through to fruition, we want to hear from you – whatever you want to be.
Hear what James has to say: “We want people who are creative and courageous - unconditioned fresh-thinkers. We don't strap people into a suit and plonk them behind a desk, we like to give people the chance to make a difference.”
Do you want to go to work feeling... There can be many reasons why you feel inspired to go that one step further. Before you do though, just ask yourself:
- Do you want to work in a great environment where you’re given endless opportunities to be creative?
- Would you like to make a difference and make things work better?
- Do you want to work for a team that is led by technological advance?
- Do you want to be an integral part of the team?
- Do you want to go to work feeling energised and passionate about what you do? Convinced yet...? Why not have a look at our current available jobs.