Independent Financial (IF) is host to a diverse group of professionals; offering careers in lending, finance, management, marketing, technology and much more. We welcome talented and capable people with a heart for community service, strong personal values and integrity to join our team.
Let’s discover new opportunities, together.
- IF Footprint: established, respected, and growing.
- IF Culture: healthy choices, family and a satisfying work-life balance.
- IF Community: volunteering and making a lasting impact.
- IF People: mentoring, leadership training and education assistance.
- IF Benefits: generous time off, healthcare, and 401(k) matching.
- IF Advantage: expert guidance and capital to foster growth.
We are committed to offering a variety of competitive programs and benefits that support physical, emotional, and financial wellness both at work and at home, and at every stage of life.
- Quality health and insurance benefits complimented by a wellness program that rewards employees for making healthy choices.
- Employee Assistance Program with free, 24/7 support for employees and anyone in their household.
- Generous paid-time off program as well as parental and bereavement leave options.
- Educational Assistance Program to help off-set the cost of higher education with qualified expenses reimbursement.
- Retirement planning resources and access to a 401(k) program with up to 6% company-matching contributions on eligible income.
- Potential eligibility for incentive plans with awards based on overall individual performance results and behaviors, the performance and contributions of the line of business and/or group; and the overall success of the Company.
- Charitable contributions matching gifts program as well as paid volunteer hours to support individual engagement in community improvement efforts.
Become part of a team that provides a wide range of relationship-driven banking products and services tailored to meet the needs of businesses, professionals and individuals.