Internal Reference Number: R1020598
Summary Working at CGS Administrators, LLC
Are you looking to be a part of a great professional team working in a fast-paced environment where you will be valued and can make a difference? Do you enjoy working with project management processes? Process improvements-CMMI L3 to L5? Or maybe utilizing Agile and Waterfall methodologies? How about all of these and more? CGS Administrators is based in Nashville, TN located in the lovely One Century Place Conference Center! If this career opportunity sounds like you, then look no further and join CGS Administrators!
What you'll do
Responsible for leading the project from inception to final business acceptance, implementation, and closure. Responsible for overall management of the software development lifecycle to include managing risk, resources, budget, schedule, and stakeholder engagement. Oversees solution development progress and testing phases to ensure project is leveraging best practices and meeting business strategies. Responsible for status reporting and stability of project efforts to meet performance objectives. Manage small to medium work efforts with varying levels of complexity involving systems processes and integration across multiple business areas (i.e., claims, appeals, medical review, provider enrollment, self-service portals and interactive voice response systems and systems upgrades.) Adheres to project management processes and methodologies to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget. Monitors project plans, assignments, and work efforts daily. Ensures resource needs are assigned appropriately and escalates functional, quality, timeline issues. Tracks key project milestones and adjusts project plans to meet the needs of work effort.Description
CGS Administrators,LLC (CGS) is part of BCBSSC's Celerian Group of companies and provides a variety of services for Medicare beneficiaries, healthcare providers, and medical equipment suppliers in 38 states, supporting the needs of over 8.7 million Medicare beneficiaries and 103,000 healthcare professionals nationwide.
* Develops and monitors project plans, risk management plans, and project documentation from scope to post implementation.
* Identifies items that impact the scope, budget, risk, and resources of the work effort. Monitors resource requirements based on project specifications.
*Responsible for the development, execution, and maintenance of project communications.
* Identifies the impact of issues arising from the work efforts and/or resource requirements.
* Responsible for ensuring all work efforts have appropriate documentation for audit purposes utilizing project methodology standards in accordance with the ISSM.
- Bachelor's Degree OR,
- Four years of job related work experience OR,
- Two years of job related experience plus an associate's degree in any major.
Required Work Experience:
- Three years IT experience in a leadership capacity on one or more project teams. Completion of the BCBSSC Training Program for Project Management may substitute for one year of work experience.
- Experience with both agile (40%) and waterfall (60%) methodologies.
Preferred Work Experience:
- Certified scrum master or coach.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Strong communications (verbal and written) skills with assertive yet customer-focused style.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in a team or project environment.
- Demonstrated problem solving and conflict management/resolution skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Understanding of project management principles and methodologies, information systems, business processes, and the key drivers and measures of success for the business unit and the organization.
- Demonstrated competency in management of resources to meet goals and multiple projects.
- Basic ability to lead one or more multidiscipline, high-performance work teams throughout project life cycle.
- Ability to negotiate terms and scope of work documents.
- Ability to prepare and present formal presentations.
- Ability to manage all phases of work effort from inception to completion.
- Demonstrated competency in strategic thinking.
Required Software and Tools:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and project management tools.
We participate in E-Verify and comply with the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina and our subsidiary companies maintain a continuing policy of nondiscrimination in employment to promote employment opportunities for persons regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, weight, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other legally protected status. Additionally, as a federal contractor, the company maintains Affirmative Action programs to promote employment opportunities for minorities, females, disabled individuals and veterans. It is our policy to provide equal opportunities in all phases of the employment process and to comply with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail email@example.com or call 1-800-288-2227, ext. 43172 with the nature of your request. We will make a determination regarding your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.