* Develops and monitors project plans, risk management plans, and project documentation from scope to post implementation.
* Identifies items that impact the scope, budget, risk, and resources of the work effort. Monitors resource requirements based on project specifications.
* Responsible for the development, execution, and maintenance of project communications.
* Identifies the impact of issues arising from the work efforts and/or resource requirements.
* Responsible for ensuring all work efforts have appropriate documentation for audit purposes utilizing project methodology standards in accordance with the ISSM.
* Bachelor's Degree OR
* 4 years of job-related work experience OR
* 2 years of job-related experience plus an associate degree in any major
Required Work Experience:
* 3 years IT experience in a leadership capacity on one or more project teams.
* Completion of the BCBSSC Training Program for Project Management may substitute for one year of work experience.
Preferred Work Experience:
* Experience with both agile and waterfall methodologies
Require Skills and Abilities:
* Strong communications (verbal and written) skills with assertive yet customer-focused style. Demonstrated leadership skills in a team or project environment.
* Demonstrated problem solving and conflict management/resolution skills.
* Strong analytical and organizational skills with attention to detail.
* Understanding of project management principles and methodologies, information systems, business processes, and the key drivers and measures of success for the business unit and the organization.
* Demonstrated competency in management of resources to meet goals and multiple projects. Basic ability to lead one or more multidiscipline, high-performance work teams throughout project life cycle.
* Ability to negotiate terms and scope of work documents.
* Ability to prepare and present formal presentations.
* Ability to manage all phases of work effort from inception to completion.
* Demonstrated competency in strategic thinking.
Required Software and Tools:
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and project management tools.
Preferred Software and Tools:
* Advanced knowledge of Visio or equivalent process diagram tools.
* MS Project and/or Azure DEVOps proficient.
Preferred Licenses and Certificates:
* PMP Certification or Certified Scrum Master.
We participate in E-Verify and comply with the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina and our subsidiary companies maintain a continuing policy of nondiscrimination in employment to promote employment opportunities for persons regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, weight, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other legally protected status. Additionally, as a federal contractor, the company maintains Affirmative Action programs to promote employment opportunities for minorities, females, disabled individuals and veterans. It is our policy to provide equal opportunities in all phases of the employment process and to comply with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-288-2227, ext. 43172 with the nature of your request. We will make a determination regarding your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.